Registering to use the online service
Before you can use our online service called "Patient Access" to make appointments, order prescriptions or update your details, you
need to register as follows:
- Complete the registration form which you can obtain from Reception at Bere Alston Surgery or at Abbey Surgery. You can also download a copy
by using the link below.
Download registration form
- Return the registration form to us by handing it in at
Reception either at Bere Alston Surgery or at Abbey Surgery. You can also post it to us at Abbey Surgery, 28 Plymouth
Road, Tavistock PL19 8BU.
- We will then provide you with your unique patient registration
details, which you will need as a first time user.
- Once you have your unique patient registration details, click
here to logon and create your own account by following the
instructions to choose your own passwords - these are for security
purposes and should not be disclosed to any other person.
- You can then use the Patient Access Online Services for making appointments, ordering prescriptions and updating your details.