Register for Patient Access
Before you can use our online service called Patient Access to make appointments, order prescriptions or update your details, you need to register as follows:
- Complete the registration form which you can obtain from reception. You can also download a copy from this website - Download registration form
- Return the registration form to us either by handing it in at reception or by posting it to us at Abbey Surgery, 28 Plymouth Road, Tavistock PL19 8BU.
- We will then provide you with your unique patient registration details, which you will need as a first time user.
- Once you have your unique patient registration details, click here to logon and create your own account by following the instructions to choose your own passwords - these are for security purposes and should not be disclosed to any other person.
- You can then use the Patient Access Online Services for making appointments, ordering prescriptions and updating your details.
Online service for booking appointments, repeat prescriptions, updating your details or viewing your health record. Before you can use this service, you need to register.